Robots in Disguise (2015) Wishlist
- Remember the events preceding this series. Don’t forget about important plotlines and characters, and if a character died offscreen or something was resolved then give the audience closure.
- Information on where Megatron went. He doesn’t need to come back as a/the villain, but he just flew off to Bumfuck, Nowhere and everyone was totes cool with it. A friggin’ war criminal is out there in space will no one be alarmed by this? Same with Starscream. If they died, then confirm their deaths. Don’t just wave it off with ‘oh, that Megatron/Starscream guy is nowhere to be found, oh well!’ because that’s lame and cheap.
- More femmes. This one might be a tall order, but I want to see more variety with them. Femmes that are trucks, tanks, helicopters, jets, cars, whatever.
- Show us just how Cybertron and the inhabitants are adapting to a world without caste systems or war. Show us what the cities look like, how the people are doing, and what’s been going on since we last left them.
- Do not turn the Decepticons into jokes. Keep them as deadly and dangerous as they were in Prime. I understand this is for a younger audience, but Animated understood how the ‘Cons were supposed to be.
- Have humans be vital to the story and not just superfluous sidekicks. Nothing’s worse than a character that contributes nothing to the plot and is there for the sake of being there.
- For the love of God, don’t introduce interesting plotlines/characters and then unceremoniously shuffle them away. This was a problem that Prime had, and hopefully this time around we won’t have to suffer through that again.
- Change the name of the goddamn series good god almighty we have like 20 things named Robots in Disguise. Did you really need a 21st? It’s confusing as hell.
- DON’T FORGET IMPORTANT SHIT FROM THE LAST SERIES HOLY FUCK.
10 hours ago with 56 notes